Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello new shoes and happy happy fall.


Dear Caitlin

This is my Welcome Back Fall outfit!  I really wanted to wear my plaid flannel skirt but even though its rainy its still almost 70 degrees.   I settled for velvet, not that velvet is ever something to settle for. I pretty much love it.   


This is one of those skirts that J doesn't like and thinks is too wild for normal wear.  I happen to adore it but I do find it hard to style sometimes.  Originally I thought it would be great with my Minnetonka moccasins but actually they make me look short.  These Zara wedges though are perfect :)

Don't mind the pudgy face photo, look at my hair!  I attempted a messy braided bun and it sorta worked!   A hair how-to session is a must this fall whenever you happen to make it down to visit.

Happy First Day of Fall  - hope you splurge on a pumpkin latte on your way home!

Love,

Steph

No comments: