Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cheesy Indulgence #4 - Trader Joes Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Okay, I admit, this does seem kind of like a cop-out.  I didn't bake anything.  I just tossed it into the microwave for a few minutes.  


BUT

When I started planning out this whole idea last week I had a great Acorn Squash Quesadilla with Tomatillo salsa all ready and planned out.  Then I started to think about how great snacking for dinner really is, and how I used to snack dinner several nights a week back before I was married.  J is the worst snacker I have ever met.  He just doesn't ever want to snack, no weird snack cravings during the day. No full bag of tortilla chips and half a jar of salsa binges.  Nothing.  I don't get it at all.  So really, as my last night of culinary freedom, snacking seemed just right.

Besides, its my Anniversary and no one wants to cook on their anniversary.  

TJ's  Spinach and Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips.
and of course, I had to have some Andre.


I spent the night watching Nine, but it wasn't for me.  I can handle some musicals, Mamma Mia I LOVED, but this was just boring.  Instead I bought shoes online :)  

J made it in around 1AM and it sure was nice to sleep next to him again.

No comments: