Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You are NOT going to Believe this!

I grew up reading, pretty much anything I could get my hands on.  Encyclopedia Brown, Judy Blume, Boxcar Children. The list goes on, and on and on.  One of my favorite just made the news - and the news is FABULOUS. 



Remember Jessica and Elizabeth? and the dramatic and daring life that was Sweet Valley High??  Well its back!  I cannot even fathom the hours I spent reading this series, at home, at school, even curled up at the local library lost in their world of boys and flirting and edge of your seat adventures.  I think, besides MKA, whom I adore, these might have been my favorite twins ever. 

I'll be honest, this isn't a book I'm going to run out and buy ASAP, but some lazy summer afternoon you might just find me curled up in a comfy chair at my local borders delving into the scandalous affairs of these two lovely ladies.  Just for old times sake :)
p.s.  I loved Elizabeth best, what about you?

1 comment:

Gadget said...

I hear ya. I also frequented the school library searching for Sweet Valley High books. I totally agree on not running out to but this one though, but I will hit up the library this summer :)