Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Beginnings

First off, welcome to Basking and Baking - my 2011 New Year's Resolutions in written form. Now, while I've never baked an apple over a fire (but what a great idea!) I do believe in the goodness of basking in the sun and find there are few things better than soaking up that delicious heat, preferably on a beach somewhere along with a great read. However, its winter. and its freezing.

This is where baking comes into play. 
New Year Resolutions:
1. spend less time shopping online.
2. spend less money in general.
3. run more during the week, meaning twice weekly at lunch until it warms up enough to run after work.
4. Bake more and cook more and become generally more fruitful in all things food related.
5. Drink more champagne. 
6. Maintain this lovely little  blog and exercise my creativity by sharing ideas, recipes, random thoughts, fashion and tidbits of my life. 





No comments: