Monday, January 31, 2011

My weekend was pretty great.  Beyond the usual amount of cleaning and laundry, here's what it was full of:

This movie was fantastic, I've always loved Colin Firth and I was in no way disappointed. 
I made it about half-way through this book while waiting for the movie. Its your usual terrible teen fantasy romance, i.e. also fantastic.  Can't wait to finish it next weekend!
J and I love the Saturday night SyFy movies.  The one this weekend was superb.  Giant pythons battling Alligators pumped up on steroids in the Everglades.  Plus, a mega girl fight between the 2 main characters.  Priceless. We ended up watching most of this movie in bed, making it all the better.  
Baked beans attempt number 1.  The other weekend, J made 2 pounds of baked beans, and they were delicious.  This weekend he attempted again and the batch failed, we're not sure why.  So Sunday he tried again and they were still cooking when I left for work this morning...
This is the beef stew I came home to yesterday after my day of reading and movie watching.  Its soo nice to come home to excellent food that's ready when you walk in the door. 

And last but not least, my favorite snuggle buddy and frisbee partner:

 

No comments: